Location: 110 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
As you walk along the Pacific Coast Highway there isn’t a better sight in the world then the beach on a nice day. T.K. Burger is a quaint freestanding white beach shack with teal trim. The entrance is enclosed with glass so that when it’s windy on the beach patron’s can still eat outside at some of the picnic tables. The view from any of the picnic tables is of the Pacific Coast Highway and then the beach.
The menu is fairly extensive for such a small place; burgers, chicken salad, chicken, fries, onion rings, corn dogs, fish sandwiches, and steak sandwiches. There were also combos to try as well.
- Had pickles, onion, lettuce, tomatoes, American cheese, and Thousand Island dressing.
- The price was $4.29 plus tax.
- Veggie Burger, had mayonnaise on it.
- About $5 plus tax.
The Counter Service:
- Counter girl was very patient and very enthusiastic
- Our order number was printed on our receipt to be called.
- The beach and surging memorabilia was very retro, from the 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s.
- Items on the wall included pictures, records, and Tiki statues.
- We can describe this place as cute, quaint, and beachy.
- The music was all classic rock as well as some modern day favorites and the place was extremely comfortable to hang out at.
- Seating is extremely limited; about 12 seats inside (as well as a few tables outside) so if you do happen to go at a busy time expect to take your food to go.
- Our number was called within 3 minutes
- We picked it up from the counter and were already cut into quarters for us.
- The burger was well put together with all of the toppings.
- The meat patty was well seasoned with salt and pepper and some mystery seasonings.
- It was homemade and the grill was a charcoal grill. The burger tasted like a homemade one.
- Soy based and a good value.
- Cooked on the charcoal grill with the rest of the burgers.
T.K. Burger offered the best of beach life food. This is exactly the place someone would want to go as a break from the beach blanket during the day or as a spot to grab dinner at after the beach. The money you spend here is well spent because not only are you getting good quality, you are also getting a phenomenal atmosphere.