200 Main St., Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Located in the downtown Huntington Beach area Bomburger is fairly new. The restaurant itself is small with limited counter space and outside seating. The sign above the counter is huge and allows restaurant goers an ample amount of time to look over the menu or the combo choices while waiting in line. The menu included the typical burger stuff as well as a grilled cheese you could add bacon, chili, or a fried egg to for $.99! The menu also included shakes, chicken, fries, onion rings, breakfast items, and even an option to add one more patty to a burger as well.
- Sterile, clean, and simple
- Some of the art even reminded us of the T.V. Show Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
- The bathrooms were really clean.
- The restaurant itself seemed uninviting, not a place to go and hang out at
- Bomburger came with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and Thousand Island dressing.
- $3.99 and then tax
- The man behind the counter was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
- When I placed the order I asked if the burger could be cut in 4 ways the response I got was the burger was too small to do that, not a good sign.
- A number was given to us to pick up the burger, however the gentleman brought it over to us cut in half.
- We then asked for a plastic knife but they didn’t have any and it seemed like an inconvenience anyways.
- The burger came out within two minutes.
- Wrapped well and neatly put together.
- Patty was extremely thin
- The meat itself seemed to be frozen and slapped on the grill. The meat quality was mediocre.
- The best part of the burger was the onion because it was extremely mellow and didn’t overpower the burger.
- Soy based
- Tasted store bought
- Not worth the $4.99
Overall the review is the place is extremely clean and quick so if that is what you are looking for Bomburger is the place for you to try. There is no alcohol at this establishment and they also served breakfast items.